7.03.2009

Wimbledon on my mind

Ok, not very deep here, but it's fair to say that I'm very excited about the Championships Wimbledon tournaments going on right now, so I thought I would blog about it. I was shocked today when Andy Roddick pulled out an amazing win over Andy Murray in the semi's today. I was rooting for him, though I had my doubts as Murray is such a quick and intelligent player. I guess dropping 15 lbs does the job for one's game, as Roddick snagged the win in the tie break in the fourth set. I was excited, running around the house, yelling "Roddick wins, Roddick wins!"

Yes, I take great joy in little things.

I am very much looking forward to the finals on Sunday, Roddick versus Roger Federer. We shall see if Roddick can grab a W with his 2-18 record against Fed. I have mixed emotions about the outcome as I love Roddick, but would also be excited to see Federer pull out a history making, 1st place all-time 15 Slam wins, with another Wimbledon Championship.

Do you think God will forgive me if I miss church just this once? hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment